“I am the bread of life” -John 6:35
|Director of Religious Ed|
Are you seeking to rediscover your friendship with Jesus? Haven’t been to Mass in a while and wondering where to start? Start by getting to know Jesus again through prayer. It doesn’t matter how long its been since you have been to Mass. You are always invited to encounter Jesus in the Mass.
“Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst.” – John 6:35
Please explore the resources below as well as the additional resources located in the left hand navigation.
- Celebrating the Lord’s Day
- Participating at Mass
- The Real Presence of Jesus
- United States Catholic Catechism for Adults
- Liturgy and Life
- Sacraments and Social Mission: Living the Gospel, Being Disciples
- Seven Themes of Catholic Social Teaching
(From the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops: http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/the-mass/index.cfm)