A calling to Serve
|Sharon Kennedy President||713-819-1004|
|Rosie Maldonado Co-chair||512-353-4974|
|Cherie Glover Communications||512-554-3273|
|Kathy Maldonado Treasurer||512-847-3058|
Liturgical: Art and Environment
|Janelle Conzentino Secretary||512-722-3127|
Liturgical: Altar Care
|Petsie Lee Bereavement||512-847-8778|
|Rosie Maldonado Bereavement||512-353-4974|
St. Mary’s Ladies Guild Mission Statement
- To provide spiritual advancement and community among all women of the parish.
- To coordinate the ministries of the Guild, to support and assist activities of the parish.
- To provide appropriate art and environment for the liturgy.
Ministries our Ladies are involved in:
- Art and Environment for Liturgy
- Altar and Linen Cleaning for the Holy Mass
- Hosts and candles supply for Holy Mass
- Funeral Receptions / Bereavement
- Prayer Line
- Taxi Ministry
- Contribute and serve at Various Parish receptions
- Women’s Retreats / Field Trips
- Parish Festival Booth
- Texas State University Catholic Center Evangelization Project
- June Birthday Party for Deer Creek Resisdents
- Fall Fashion / Games Show Fundraiser
- Enjoying fellowship with our St. Mary ladies!!!
The Ladies Guild meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month (except for June and July) in the Parish Hall at 9:45 A.M. (right after 9:00 A.M. Mass)
Dues are $10.00 per year